Sunday, November 25, 2012

So it begins....

Hello and welcome to Sew Nomadic! I am very glad you've stopped by!

Disclaimer:  I am not one for technology....its completely alien to me even though I'm in my 20s, but I am willing to learn.....maybe.  I guess I just want everyone to know I've never done this before, the whole blog thing, but I want to try. I think its a great way to share common interests, ideas, and experiences with a global community.  I am excited for this journey and hope you are just as excited to read about it.

The reason I decided to start a blog was to share my love of quilting, sewing, and crafting. And of course there will be a little bit of life thrown in between!  I think blogging is an excellent tool and that's part of why I'm getting involved.  I've gained so much inspiration from blogs I follow and get genuinely excited to read their new posts! All I can say is if you're willing, I'll be glad to take you on this journey.  It might be a little bumpy so bare with me.  I think you'll find it might be halfway interesting.

Thank you again for stopping by. I'll hopefully be posting more in the upcoming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment