Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Block #2

So I'll agree it has been a little quiet around here lately....As mentioned, I was hoping that a three day weekend would allow me to have tons of time for sewing and I would have most of my Swoon Quilt done by now....

Obviously, this is the part where I tell you that did not happen. I more or less spent the better half of the weekend catching up on my sleep debt, clocking a grand total of 36 hours asleep. Which most of you can figure doesn't leave much time for anything productive, but it makes for a happy me. I did in fact sew, believe it or not,at one point. But it definitely wasn't as much as I had planned.



I now have two...count em' TWO completed blocks. Pretty pathetic I know, but at least its a step in the right direction. On a better note, I was able to do some other important things this weekend, like catch up with friends and fix the leak in our RV, so it wasn't a complete waste.

Sorry! I know this post is a little late, but you'll just have to bare with me for the time being. As they say better late then never!

No comments:

Post a Comment