Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Modern Mini Quilt Challenge

Hello and happy Wednesday!!! Today, I decided I would enter the Modern Mini Challenge hosted by Jennifer of Ellison Lane Quilts. I think its a super fun challenge! You should do it too!!!!


It is super easy to enter here's what you do:

You can enter any mini quilt that you've made within the past 6 months. Remember, a mini quilt can be a mug rug, a mini quilt, a pillow, a table topper, etc. Only one entry per person

Size requirements: must be at least 6" x 6" and no bigger than 24" x 24". 

You can enter a mini quilt made from your own design or from a pattern. Please give credit to the pattern designer in your description. 

Link from your blog (a NEW post please), your Flickr account or your Threadbias account. Remember, you don't have to have a blog to enter!


I've entered my XO Pillow I made back in February. You can read about how it came into being here and here. I wish I could have entered something brand new, but I just found out about the challenge yesterday!
 
XO Pillow
Dimensions: 12"x16"
Designed and created February 2013 by Me!
Fabric: Random stash fabric





Isn't it purrrrty?!? I actually "love" this pillow so much it stays out all year :) I really hope you join up with the challenge. I would love to know what you all have entered! Leave me a comment with your entry so I can take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment