Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What I'm Working On

Well not much going on around here. Lots of working and unfortunately closing a lot so I don't have much time to do the things I'd like. I get home around 10:30pm, gorge on whatever I can find in the fridge and then go to bed to do it all over again the next day. My sleep schedule is also very screwy, but at least I have a job, right?!

 http://www.slmqg.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/guild_logo_180.jpg

Anyway....enough of me complaining..... I'm still binding my Swoon quilt. Its so big. I'm hoping I can finish it by Thursday. Its the first Salt Lake Modern Quilt Guild meeting I will attend since being in Utah. I'm sooooo excited!!! Hopefully all the people I had been admiring while in Jersey will be there! Kind of the greats of the quilt world. I might have to get autographs LOL! I won't. Well maybe :D . I just hope its going to be a great time. Justin will be going with me since I have no one to go with and he's worried about me driving into the city by myself. I hope he can stay entertained for a while. Quilty meetings are not the best place for uninterested boys.


I let you know how it goes. As for now, off to more binding before work while watching King of the Hill. :) What are you guys working on this week???

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to meet you tonight! Your work is beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it, and getting to know you better. =) Welcome to Utah! I'm a transplant too, but it has definitely become home.

    ReplyDelete